Chimerix is a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to discovering, developing and commercializing medicines that improve outcomes for immunocompromised patients. Chimerix's proprietary lipid conjugate technology has produced brincidofovir; CMX157, which was licensed to ContraVir Pharmaceuticals; and earlier-stage clinical candidates. Chimerix recently announced a new clinical candidate, CMX521, for the treatment and/or prevention of norovirus.
UPCOMING EVENTSView all
- On what stock exchange are Chimerix shares traded, and what is the ticker symbol?
- The Chimerix ticker is CMRX and it is traded on the Nasdaq Global Market.
- Where is Chimerix's corporate headquarters?
- 2505 Meridian Parkway
Durham, NC 27713
- Who are the members of Chimerix's Board of Directors?
- You can view our Board of Directors by visiting the Board of Directors section of our Investor Relations website.
- Who are the members of the Chimerix's management team?
- You can view our management team by visiting the Management section of our Investor Relations website.
- When does Chimerix's fiscal year end?
- December 31
- Does Chimerix pay dividends?
- Chimerix does not expect to declare or pay any cash or other dividends on our common stock.
- Does Chimerix have a direct stock purchase plan?
- Chimerix does not currently have a direct stock purchase plan.
- Where can I find all of Chimerix's SEC filings? Where can I download and view quarterly and annual reports?
- Quarterly and annual reports, as well as other SEC filings, can be accessed on the Financial Information portion of our Investor Relations website or directly from the SEC at www.sec.gov.
- Who is Chimerix's transfer agent and who do I contact with questions about my stock certificates? How can I contact Chimerix's transfer agent?
- The transfer agent and registrar for our common stock is: Computershare Trust Company, N.A. The transfer agent and registrar’s address is: P.O. Box 43078 Providence, Rhode Island 02940
QUARTERLY RESULTSShow all