Chimerix Corporate Presentation
Advances in Therapy Publication
Report of unscheduled material events or corporate event
Form of prospectus reflecting facts events constituting substantive change from last form
Form of prospectus disclosing information, facts, events covered in both forms 424B2, 424B3
Statement of changes in beneficial ownership of securities
Pre-effective amendment to an S-3 filing
- On what stock exchange are Chimerix shares traded, and what is the ticker symbol?
- The Chimerix ticker is CMRX and it is traded on the Nasdaq Global Market.
- Where is Chimerix's corporate headquarters?
- 2505 Meridian Parkway
Durham, NC 27713
- Who are the members of Chimerix's Board of Directors?
- You can view our Board of Directors by visiting the Board of Directors section of our Investor Relations website.
- Who are the members of the Chimerix's management team?
- You can view our management team by visiting the Management section of our Investor Relations website.
- When does Chimerix's fiscal year end?
- December 31
- Does Chimerix pay dividends?
- Chimerix does not expect to declare or pay any cash or other dividends on our common stock.
- Does Chimerix have a direct stock purchase plan?
- Chimerix does not currently have a direct stock purchase plan.
- Where can I find all of Chimerix's SEC filings? Where can I download and view quarterly and annual reports?
- Quarterly and annual reports, as well as other SEC filings, can be accessed on the Financial Information portion of our Investor Relations website or directly from the SEC at www.sec.gov.
- Who is Chimerix's transfer agent and who do I contact with questions about my stock certificates? How can I contact Chimerix's transfer agent?
- The transfer agent and registrar for our common stock is: Computershare Trust Company, N.A. The transfer agent and registrar’s address is: P.O. Box 43078 Providence, Rhode Island 02940