Chimerix is a biopharmaceutical company discovering, developing and commercializing medicines that improve outcomes and provide hope for patients with life threatening diseases.
Chimerix Corporate Presentation - July 2021
Advances in Therapy Publication
- On what stock exchange are Chimerix shares traded, and what is the ticker symbol?
- The Chimerix ticker is CMRX and it is traded on the Nasdaq Global Market.
- Where is Chimerix's corporate headquarters?
- 2505 Meridian Parkway
Durham, NC 27713
- Who are the members of Chimerix's Board of Directors?
- You can view our Board of Directors by visiting the Board of Directors section of our Investor Relations website.
- Who are the members of the Chimerix's management team?
- You can view our management team by visiting the Management section of our Investor Relations website.
- When does Chimerix's fiscal year end?
- December 31
- Does Chimerix pay dividends?
- Chimerix does not expect to declare or pay any cash or other dividends on our common stock.
- Does Chimerix have a direct stock purchase plan?
- Chimerix does not currently have a direct stock purchase plan.
- Where can I find all of Chimerix's SEC filings? Where can I download and view quarterly and annual reports?
- Quarterly and annual reports, as well as other SEC filings, can be accessed on the Financial Information portion of our Investor Relations website or directly from the SEC at www.sec.gov.
- Who is Chimerix's transfer agent and who do I contact with questions about my stock certificates? How can I contact Chimerix's transfer agent?
- The transfer agent and registrar for our common stock is: Computershare Trust Company, N.A. The transfer agent and registrar’s address is: P.O. Box 43078 Providence, Rhode Island 02940
|Jun 1, 2021 at 10:00 AM EDT|
|May 20, 2021 at 10:00 AM EDT|
|May 6, 2021 at 8:30 AM EDT|
QUARTERLY RESULTSShow all