Chimerix is a biopharmaceutical company discovering, developing and commercializing medicines that improve outcomes and provide hope for patients with life threatening diseases.
Chimerix Corporate Presentation - April 2021
Advances in Therapy Publication
There are currently no events to display.
- On what stock exchange are Chimerix shares traded, and what is the ticker symbol?
- The Chimerix ticker is CMRX and it is traded on the Nasdaq Global Market.
- Where is Chimerix's corporate headquarters?
- 2505 Meridian Parkway
Durham, NC 27713
- Who are the members of Chimerix's Board of Directors?
- Who are the members of the Chimerix's management team?
- When does Chimerix's fiscal year end?
- December 31
- Does Chimerix pay dividends?
- Chimerix does not expect to declare or pay any cash or other dividends on our common stock.
- Does Chimerix have a direct stock purchase plan?
- Chimerix does not currently have a direct stock purchase plan.
QUARTERLY RESULTSShow all